Wild Glow Hydrating Botanical Toner
Wild Glow Hydrating Toner gently hydrates all skin types with the help of organic lavender and lemon verbena hydrosols, organic aloe juice and a blend of powerful humectants: sodium PCA and glycerine.
- Hydrates the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Sodium PCA and glycerine work together to draw moisture to your skin for a glowed-up, plump complexion without the stickiness
- Lavender hydrosol and lemon verbena hydrosol soothe stressed out, irritated, and dry skin while uplifting the spirit
- Use with LBC oil serums for a moisturizing, hydrating and protecting daily skincare ritual
- Our organic bergamot FCF* essential oil is bergapten-free so there are no photosensitizing effects from Wild Glow
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanse your skin with Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Mist your skin generously with Wild Glow and follow immediately with the Lagom Body Co. oil serum of your choice. Use Flower Bud for revitalization, Boho Bloom for balancing, and Golden Om for illuminating and maintaining—or use Nirvana Daily Restore Cream.
- Finish by applying a layer of your choice of natural SPF + makeup as your final step.
- Set mineral makeup with 1-2 spritzes of Wild Glow Facial Toner.
- Cleanse your skin with the Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Finish by mixing 5-7 drops of Boho Bloom Oil Serum into your palm with Wild Glow Toner or water in a 1:2 ratio. Press into your face and neck.
- Add a generous layer of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream for deep overnight moisturizing.
Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol, Pure (Distilled) Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Hydrosol, Aloysia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Hydrosol, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Glycerine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) FCF Oil*
“I’m loving the Wild Glow Facial Tonic and Flower Bud Facial Oil! It feels so fresh and clean every time I use it. I’ve noticed improvements in my skin and it’s so encouraging!” - Amber Moore
Please use within 12 months of purchase.