Full Moon Cleansing Balm
Like a spa treatment in a jar.
- Best Seller
- Solid texture makes this the best traveling partner ever (but do be mindful in warmer climates)
- A synergistic blend of palmarosa, lemongrass, and grapefruit oils clear the skin, destagnate the lymph, and uplift your mood
- Shea butter repairs an impaired lipid barrier function, common for most people with dry, dehydrated, and damaged skin.
- This cleansing balm can be used not only as a gentle cleanser every day but also for facial massage
- Restores + supports skin barrier function with the balanced oleic and linoleic fatty acid formulation
- The non-stripping formula features no foam and no soap yet easily melts away makeup, sunscreen, and other daily toxins and pollution; easily rinses away
- Start by massaging a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin. Gently rinse away the cleanser.
- Follow with a pea size of Nirvana Daily Restore Cream for added hydration.
- If you feel like you need additional protection and moisture, follow with Flower Bud or Golden Om Oil Serum and a little bit of water in your palm to create a mini-emulsion.
- As your final step, apply your choice of natural SPF then makeup.
- Massage a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add warm water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin and watch it transform into a milky cleanser that draws the makeup and SPF from your day into it. Pay extra attention to areas with congestion and take the time to gently massage the area in a circular motion. Finish by gently rinse away the cleanser with warm water.
- Follow with a pea size of Nirvana Daily Restore Cream for added hydration. For overnight moisturization and skin support, follow with 4-6 drops of Flower Bud or Golden Om Serum and a little bit of water in your palm to create a mini-emulsion. Express gratitude to your skin for being so amazing.
As a weekly deep hydrating mask ritual
- This cleansing balm also works well as a deeply nourishing mask.
- Turn on the tea kettle and brew your favorite tea. (This is one of my favorites.) Then massage in a pea size of Full Moon.
- Spend the next thirty minutes to yourself with your cup of tea, your tarot cards, and your journal.
- Weave your intentions into your heart just as you would during a full moon ritual.
- Finish by adding warm water to your palm and rinse away your worries.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodiulm Stearoyl Lactylate, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil