Autumn Refresh for Seasonal Self-Care and Wellness
Join Kristen, the founder and herbalist of Lagom Body Co., in this free daily email series filled with seasonal tips and nourishing daily reminders from October 10-15, 2022.
- Simple adjustments to make in your skincare ritual for fall and recommended at-home skincare practices for connecting with and being at home in your body
- The importance of daily outdoor connection (no matter the weather!)
- How to make space for more rejuvenating rest into your life so you can show up refreshed, focused and aligned with your purpose
- Delicious simple and organic recipes to boost fall immunity and overall wellness
- Seasonally-inspired journal prompts to support personal growth
The Autumn Refresh starts on Monday, October 10, and concludes on Friday, October 15. Make space for your reconnection with self and earth this fall.
This refresh is meant to support your seasonal self-care. All lessons will be sent daily via email. I recommend setting aside about 15 to 30 minutes per day to make the most of the lessons.
Sign Up For The Fall Refresh
I'm Kristen Runvik, the founder of Lagom Body Co. As a holistic herbalist, I allow the earth to support my life. I've found that it provides so much joy, magic, happiness, and ease by giving me permission to slow down and be present—and it offers answers to questions we don't always know to ask.
But it wasn't always this way.
For a long time, I felt disconnected from the earth. I worked 60 hours a week. I said yes way too much. I was exhausted.
To recharge, I studied Traditional Chinese Medicine and western herbalism. I started implementing small, simple, and seasonal shifts in my life that made me feel better in so many ways.
The way of the earth just made sense to me.
I ultimately left my job, attended clinical herbalism school, and founded Lagom Body Co. so that I could teach others how to incorporate the energy of the seasons into your daily life for more holistic well-being.
Every season offers gifts—and by noticing and aligning ourselves with the seasons, we bring a sense of rhythm and flow into our own lives.
Join me in learning more about yourself through the lens of nature. This is your invitation to slow down and nourish yourself.
I hope to see you there.