Renewal Mask | Brightening and Exfoliating
LBC botanical masks will release on June 2! I'm now taking pre-orders and will ship mask orders starting 6/2. Celebrate these new additions to the collection with our pre-order pricing!
This blend of antioxidant-rich hibiscus flowers, collagen-supporting rose hips, and mineral-rich rhassoul clay work harmoniously to brighten, protect, and strengthen the skin through gentle botanical exfoliation.
- Aronia berry is filled with a potent polyphenolic antioxidant called resveratrol, which helps protect your skin from the environment and brightens the complexion.
- Hibiscus is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) which help to exfoliate the skin, speed cell turnover, and control acne breakouts. Plus, it's a beautiful hue and a delight for all senses.
- Rose hips are rich in botanical vitamin C which help to strengthen skin and support the skin's ability to naturally produce collagen.
- Rhassoul clay turns into a mineral rich mud once activated with water before application on your skin and helps to smooth and soothe the skin.
- Powdered formula means no unnecessary preservatives in your skincare ritual and you can mix your mask according to what your skin needs on a seasonal basis.
Aronia Berry | Aronia grows prolifically in North America and the berries are favored by birds. Aronia, or its more common name chokeberry, are not only beneficial for birds but also for humans.
The berry is filled with potent polyphenolic antioxidant called resveratrol, which is found in red grapes, nuts and fruits such as aronia berries, blueberries, and cranberries. Resveratrol helps protect your skin from the environment and brightens the complexion.
Hibiscus | I absolutely love working with hibiscus and bringing its energy into LBC creations. Hibiscus flowers, which are ground into a powder, are a natural and gentle source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). AHAs help to exfoliate the skin, speed cell turnover, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus also assists the skin in increasing moisture and improves elasticity.
Hibiscus' antioxidants, called anthocyanocides, protect the skin from free radical damage, offer a tonifying, astringent action on the skin, and overall helps to sooth inflamed skin.
Rose Hips | Rose hips are the fruit produced by roses and are rich in botanical vitamin C! They also include powerful antioxidants—carotenoids, beta-carotene, and lycopene—that help reduce the signs of aging.
Vitamin C strengthens the skin naturally and encourages the skin's ability to naturally produce collagen. Rose hips are also a delightful and gentle botanical exfoliator to help brighten and decongest the skin.
Rhassoul Clay | This beautiful clay is a non drying clay and is rich in minerals such as silica, potassium, magnesium and calcium. It naturally addresses dry, flaky skin while also improving the texture, reducing redness, and irritation through gentle exfoliation actions.
- Start by massaging a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin. Gently rinse away the cleanser with a soft damp cloth.
- Add one teaspoon or less of powder with a few drops of water or Wild Glow Toner until a paste consistency is reached. Paint onto clean skin and allow mask to work for up to ten minutes.
- Do not allow mask to fully dry. If you'd like to extend your treatment, apply Wild Glow Toner to keep mask hydrated.
- Remove mask with warm water.
- Follow with Wild Glow Toner and your choice of oil serum or Nirvana Daily Face Cream.
- Temporary redness is normal post-mask.
Ingredients: Rhassoul Clay, Kaolin Clay, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flowers*, Aronia Melanocarpa (Chokeberry) Berries *Organic
2 oz glass jar with white plastic screw top