Flower Bud Revitalizing Oil Serum
Bring out your skin's natural glow with Flower Bud Oil Serum. Perfectly moisturize your skin with some of nature's most abundant healing oils after hydrating your skin with Wild Glow Toner. Together, you create the perfect blend of supercharged hydration and moisturization through a ritual that your skin understands, revealing a daily glow for all skin types.
- Best Seller
- Suitable for all skin types
- Restores, strengthens and supports the skin barrier
- Organic rosehip seed oil and sea buckthorn encourage cell regeneration and scavenge free radicals to uncover your natural lustrous, firm and nourished skin
- Sunflower + camellia seed oils work in tandem to soften, condition, and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and addressing daily environmental stress that weakens the skin
- Cold-pressed + local Willamette Valley meadowfoam seed oil deeply nourishes and encourages the skin's natural ability to retain moisture for a more supple and dewy complexion
- Essential oil free
- Cleanse your skin with Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Follow with a layer of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream for extra moisture
- Add 3-5 drops of Flower Bud Nourishing Oil Serum into your palm and Wild Glow Clarifying Toner in a 1:2 ratio.
- Mix in your palm and press into your face and neck.
- Optional: apply a layer of your choice of natural SPF + makeup as your final step.
- Cleanse and prep your skin with the Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Mix 4-6 drops of Flower Bud Nourishing Oil Serum into your palm and add a pea size of of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream. Mix together and massage in.
- Finish with a spritz of Wild Glow Clarifying Toner and a pea size of Repair Balm massaged into your skin for an overnight mask.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Camellia (Camellia Oleifera) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis*
Please use within 12 months of purchase.