Calendula and Sea Buckthorn Lip Mending Balm
- Formerly named Sun Seeker Lip Mending Balm
- Sea buckthorn (or sea berry) is a highly nutritive botanical plant, including essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocopherols, and phytosterols, that offer a multitude of properties that support the lips and skin. I use the C02 oil in Lip Mend, giving the balm a rosy hue.
- Cold-pressed and U.S.-sourced avocado, sunflower, olive, and meadowfoam oil nourish lips from the outside in while protecting from the elements
- Organically grown Oregon and Vermont calendula infused in non-gmo and cold-pressed sunflower oil soothes and nourishes dry lips while conditioning and softening
- Unprocessed beeswax smells deliciously of sweet honey and offers occlusive protection for the lips
- Essential oil free
Offered in a 7 ml glass jar.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) C02 Fruit Oil