Calendula and Sea Buckthorn Restore Balm
Calendula and Sea Buckthorn Restore Balm is a flower and berry filled multipurpose skin and first aid balm to deeply nourish, support, and repair the skin. With the help of organically-grown calendula, plantain, yarrow, lavender purchased directly from their growers in Oregon and Vermont, Restore Balm is ready to deeply nourish, soothe, and support your skin's natural moisture and holistic health.
- Sea buckthorn (or sea berry) is a highly nutritive botanical plant that offers a multitude of properties that support the skin. I use the C02 cold-pressed oil in a number of Lagom Body Co. products, including Restore Balm, because of this.
- GLA's from sea buckthorn penetrate into the deep layers of the skin where they convert into prostaglandins which help protect the skin against infections and relieve inflammation (source)
- Sea buckthorn stimulates regenerative processes in the skin. It also reduces scarring, deeply nourishes, supplies oxygen, and soothes.
- Organic calendula, plantain, yarrow, and lavender from medicinal herb farms in Vermont and Oregon are infused in a cold-pressed sunflower oil to encourage healing and soothe the skin
Offered in a 30 ml glass jar.
- Cleanse your skin with Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Follow with a layer of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream for extra moisture
- Add 3-5 drops of Flower Bud Nourishing Oil Serum into your palm and Wild Glow Clarifying Toner in a 1:2 ratio.
- Mix in your palm and press into your face and neck.
- Finish with a pea size of Restore Balm to protect your skin from the elements all year round.
- Optional: apply a layer of your choice of natural SPF + makeup as your final step.
- Cleanse and prep your skin with the Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Mix 4-6 drops of Flower Bud Nourishing Oil Serum into your palm and add a pea size of of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream. Mix together and massage in.
- Finish with a spritz of Wild Glow Clarifying Toner and a pea size of Restore Balm massaged into your skin for an overnight mask.
For first aid
Spread a thin layer of Calendula and Sea Buckthorn Restore Balm to bumps, burns, bruises, and dry patches with clean, dry fingers. Best when used on damp skin. Do not use on broken skin.
Please note: temperatures above room temp can melt the balm. If the consistently shifts to a more liquid state, simply pop it in the fridge. This might affect the consistency but not the quality or effectiveness. For topical use only. Do not use on open wounds.
Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Beeswax, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) Leaf*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flowers*, Calendula Officinalis Flowers*, Lavandula x Intermedia (Lavender) Flowers*, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*