Recovery Mask | Hydrating Botanical Repair
This hydrating and soothing blend of hydrating and tonifying rose petals, cooling and plumping marshmallow root, nutrient dense and soothing reishi mushroom, and mineral rich rhassoul clay work to gently repair, hydrate, and plump the skin.
Rose petals offer a hydrating, and tonifying beauty to the mask, resulting in more plump, happy skin.
- Marshmallow root provides B vitamins, mucilage, and polysaccharides aka a super cooling and hydrating experience for your skin.
- Reishi mushroom pairs up nicely with marshmallow root by smoothing, soothing the skin, and addressing signs of premature aging through antioxidants, B vitamins, more polysaccharides, peptides, and amino acids.
- Rhassoul clay turns into a mineral rich mud once activated with water before application on your skin and helps smooth and soothe the skin without drawing moisture out of the skin like bentonite or green clay.
- Our powdered formula means no unnecessary preservatives in your skincare ritual and you can mix your mask according to what your skin needs on a seasonal basis.
Rose Petals | LBC rose petals are lovingly wildcrafted and are a beautiful addition to our skincare products. Rose is a hydrating humectant and regenerates the skin. The plant is filled with b vitamins, vitamin C & E, flavonoids, anthocyanins (like our beloved hibiscus!), and so much more.
Marshmallow Root | Marshmallow root is a mucilaginous and polysaccharide rich—which means that it has an amazing ability to hydrate. When combined with water, marshmallow root turns into a gel which is soothing to mucous membranes internally as well as soothing externally. It's naturally high in B vitamins resulting in soothing, cooling, anti-inflammatory, and softening properties. As a part of this hydrating botanical mask, it creates a soothing, cooling, and creamy texture that is unmistakeably marshmallow root :)
Reishi | Reishi mushroom contains hydrating and soothing polysaccharides, B vitamins, peptides, and amino acids. This allows for a smoother, more evenly toned and textured complexion. Reishi is also packed with antioxidants that stave off free radicals which is a good thing since free radical contribute to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. It's also really soothing and therefore wonderful for sensitive skin.
Rhassoul Clay | This beautiful clay is a non drying clay and is rich in minerals such as silica, potassium, magnesium and calcium. It naturally addresses dry, flaky skin while also improving the texture, reducing redness, and irritation through gentle exfoliation actions.
- Start by massaging a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin. Gently rinse away the cleanser with a soft damp cloth.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon of powder with a few drops of water or Wild Glow Toner until a paste is formed. Allow hydrated mask to steep for 5 minutes.
- Paint onto clean skin and allow mask to work for up to ten minutes.
- Do not allow mask to fully dry. If you'd like to extend your treatment, apply Wild Glow Toner to keep mask hydrated.
- Remove mask with warm water.
- Follow with Wild Glow Toner and your choice of oil serum or Nirvana Daily Face Cream.
- Temporary redness is normal post-mask.
Ingredients: Rhassoul Clay, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Petals (Wildcrafted), Althaea (Marshmallow) Officinalis Root*, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Berry* *Organic
2 oz glass jar with white plastic screw top