Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream
- Offers deep daily nourishment for restoring the skin's vitality day and night; best when used daily in conjunction with one of our Tonics
- Rose geranium hydrosol cools, calms, and balances inflamed, irritated, and dry skin, making this a welcoming ritual for most skin types
- Sea buckthorn provides lovely omega 7 for deep calming and cell renewal and, along with meadowfoam and jojoba, gives Nirvana her yellow hue
- Meadowfoam seed oil, grown in the Willamette Valley, deeply nourishes and protects the skin from the elements
Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream is not too thin and not too thick. It truly is just right. It perfectly hydrates and leaves the skin feeling silky, not greasy or sticky. The blend of rose geranium hydrosol and rose hydrosol along with nutrient-packed cold-pressed oils help to nourish the skin for a softer complexion, support the natural aging process, and uncover your natural glow. Did I mention it smells divine?
Currently comes in a 60 ml frosted glass jar. Please use within nine months of purchase.
- Cleanse your skin with Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Follow with a pea size of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream for extra moisture
- Add 3-5 drops of Golden Om Oil Serum or Flower Bud Oil Serum into your palm and Luminous Spirit Tonic or Wild Heart Tonic (or water) in a 1:2 ratio.
- Mix in your palm and press into your face and neck.
- Optional: apply a layer of your choice of natural SPF + makeup as your final step.
- Cleanse and prep your skin with the Full Moon Cleansing Balm
- Add a nice generous layer of Nirvana Daily Restore Face Cream for deep overnight moisturizing.
- Finish by mixing 5-7 drops of Golden Om Oil Serum into your palm with Wild Heart Tonic or water in a 1:2 ratio. Press into your face and neck.
Because Lagom Body Co. creams are fresh, please take care to always scoop out what you need with clean fingers or with a utensil, ideally cleaned with alcohol beforehand. Taking care will extend the shelf life of Nirvana. Always store with the lid tightly closed and in a dark cool space. Exposure to extreme heat or cold will shorten the shelf life. Under the best conditions, Nirvana will last 9 months.
“My skin feels like silk! Nirvana doesn’t make my skin oily at all, as compared to most moisturizers I’ve ever used. Most of the time I end up spot treating dry spots, but this cream works well for all areas of my face." —Jennifer
"This is hands down my favorite lotion!" — Libby Rundell, cofounder of Spruce Supply Co.
Full Ingredient List
Pure (Distilled) Aqua (Water), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol, Pelargonium Spp. (Rose Geranium) Hydrosol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Squalane (Olive-Derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cold-Pressed Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil CO2, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil*
We create our high-quality plant-powered products based on herbal traditions for modern day living. All our products are formulated by holistic herbalist Kristen Runvik and are crafted in tiny handmade batches. Our products are made fresh weekly so that you can enjoy simply beautiful and effective skincare. Made without parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes, or artificial fragrances. Earth-friendly from day one, vegetarian, and never, ever tested on animals.