Botanical Mask Set | Exfoliating, Hydrating, and Repairing
Sometimes two is better than one and that's certainly the case with our botanical masks! Renewal Mask offers natural exfoliating and brightening while Recovery Mask is hydrating and repairing. Both masks offer actions that are imperative for healthy skin function and the perfect addition to any skincare ritual.
About Renewal Mask
This blend of antioxidant-rich hibiscus flowers, collagen-supporting rose hips, and mineral-rich rhassoul clay work harmoniously to brighten, protect, and strengthen the skin through gentle botanical exfoliation.
- Aronia berry is filled with a potent polyphenolic antioxidant called resveratrol, which helps protect your skin from the environment and brightens the complexion.
- Hibiscus is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) which help to exfoliate the skin, speed cell turnover, and control acne breakouts. Plus, it's a beautiful hue and a delight for all senses.
- Rose hips are rich in botanical vitamin C which help to strengthen skin and support the skin's ability to naturally produce collagen.
- Rhassoul clay turns into a mineral rich mud once activated with water before application on your skin and helps to smooth and soothe the skin.
About Recovery Mask
This hydrating and soothing blend of botanicals works to gently repair, hydrate, and plump the skin.
Rose petals offer a hydrating, and tonifying beauty to the mask, resulting in more plump, happy skin.
- Marshmallow root provides B vitamins, mucilage, and polysaccharides aka a super cooling and hydrating experience for your skin.
- Reishi mushroom pairs up nicely with marshmallow root by smoothing, soothing the skin, and addressing signs of premature aging through antioxidants, B vitamins, more polysaccharides, peptides, and amino acids.
- Rhassoul clay turns into a mineral rich mud once activated with water before application on your skin and helps smooth and soothe the skin without drawing moisture out of the skin like bentonite or green clay.
Lagom Body Co. botanical masks come in powdered form so they can be mixed to your desired consistency and made fresh for every single use. This means no unnecessary preservatives in your skincare ritual and straight botanicals on your skin.
- Start by massaging a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin. Gently rinse away the cleanser with a soft damp cloth.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon or less of powder with a few drops of water or Wild Glow Toner until a paste consistency is reached. Paint onto clean skin and allow mask to work for up to ten minutes.
- Do not allow mask to fully dry. If you'd like to extend your treatment, apply Wild Glow Toner to keep mask hydrated.
- Remove mask with warm water.
- Follow with Wild Glow Toner and your choice or oil serum or Nirvana Daily Face Cream.
- Temporary redness is normal post-mask.