Full Moon Cleansing Balm
Please note: the current batch is a richer, thicker texture and a creamy white color (similar to Meadow Créme) rather than a yellow hue due to colder blending temperatures. Don't worry, it's still made with lots of love and the texture change does not impact the efficacy of the product but it can have a slightly different skin feel. Please also be aware that when a balm is shipped during hot weather, it can shift in texture. If you'd like to reconstitute it back to its normal consistency, please contact me.
Like a spa treatment in a jar.
- Best Seller
- Solid texture makes this the best traveling partner ever (but do be mindful in warmer climates)
- A synergistic blend of palmarosa, lemongrass, and grapefruit oils clear the skin, destagnate the lymph, and uplift your mood
- Shea butter repairs an impaired lipid barrier function, common for most people with dry, dehydrated, and damaged skin.
- This cleansing balm can be used not only as a gentle cleanser every day but also for facial massage
- Restores + supports skin barrier function with the balanced oleic and linoleic fatty acid formulation
- The non-stripping formula features no foam and no soap yet easily melts away makeup, sunscreen, and other daily toxins and pollution; easily rinses away
Seeking an essential oil free cleanser or have more oily-prone skin? Take a peek at our Cleansing Dew Oil-To-Milk Cleanser.
- Start by massaging a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin. Gently rinse away the cleanser.
- Follow with a pea size of Nirvana Daily Restore Cream for added hydration.
- If you feel like you need additional protection and moisture, follow with Flower Bud or Golden Om Oil Serum and a little bit of water in your palm to create a mini-emulsion.
- As your final step, apply your choice of natural SPF then makeup.
- Massage a pea size of Full Moon Cleansing Balm into your skin. Add warm water to your hands and continue working the product into your skin and watch it transform into a milky cleanser that draws the makeup and SPF from your day into it. Pay extra attention to areas with congestion and take the time to gently massage the area in a circular motion. Finish by gently rinse away the cleanser with warm water.
- Follow with a pea size of Nirvana Daily Restore Cream for added hydration. For overnight moisturization and skin support, follow with 4-6 drops of Flower Bud or Golden Om Serum and a little bit of water in your palm to create a mini-emulsion. Express gratitude to your skin for being so amazing.
As a weekly deep hydrating mask ritual
- This cleansing balm also works well as a deeply nourishing mask.
- Turn on the tea kettle and brew your favorite tea. (This is one of my favorites.) Then massage in a pea size of Full Moon.
- Spend the next thirty minutes to yourself with your cup of tea, your tarot cards, and your journal.
- Weave your intentions into your heart just as you would during a full moon ritual.
- Finish by adding warm water to your palm and rinse away your worries.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodiulm Stearoyl Lactylate, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil